I'm Japanese living in Niigata Prefecture,Japan.I want to introduce things about Japan,especially unique Japanese products,sightseeing places,my daily life and Japanese culture.
- Sudako-san Taro – Nostalgic Vinegary Fish Paste Dagashi Snack
- Akafuku Mochi – Ise’s Specialty Ankoro Mochi Rice Cakes
- The reason why instant cup ramen has to be cooked for 3 minutes
- The Top 3 Best Onsen Hot Springs in the Japan’s Edo period (in 1817)
- 4 Must-Try Foods sold at Convenience Stores in Japan
Abura Soba Dagashi Dagashi snacks Daifuku Dorayaki Furikake Furikake rice seasoning Ika no Shiokara Instant Yakisoba Japanese fruit gummy candies Japanese green tea Japanese gummy candy Japanese instant cup noodles Japanese rice crackers Japanese rice seasoning Kabayaki-san Taro Kaki no Tane Kinako Kuzumochi (葛餅) Manju Maruchan Akai Kitsune miso soup Mochi sweets natto Nissin cup noodles Nissin cup noodles seafood Oden Oshiruko Otsumami Oyatsu Karupasu Peyang Sauce Yakisoba ramen Ramune Candy Ramune soda rice seasoning Senbei Senbei rice crackers Shichimi Togarashi Sushi Tokoroten Traditional Japanese sweets Umaibo Umeboshi Wagashi Yuzu Kosho