Kokuyo Dotliner: Best-Selling Japanese Tape Glue
Japanese stationery makers have been creating various innovative products, and the representative examples include Pilot Flixion erasable pens, Pentel Orenz Nero, and what I introduce here, Kokuyo Dotliner.
Kokuyo Dotliner is the best-selling Japanese tape glue whose sales volume ranks first in Japan’s market.
For people who are interested, if I give primary differences between Kokuyo Dotliner and its counterparts, they are as follows.
- You can use Kokuyo Dotliner very smoothly until the very end.
- You can paste the tape glue without generating any unevenness.
- You can apply the tape glue with a small force as if a ball rolled around.
These 3 points especially set Kokuyo Dotliner apart from other tape glues. But first and foremost, have you ever used tape glue?
Tape glue is a handy stationery article, which has the following good points.
- You can apply glue without getting your hands dirty.
- You can paste the tape smoothly.
- Paper doesn’t become wrinkled after use.
- Japanese stationery is well known for its high-quality functions and mechanisms.
- Kokuyo Dotliner is ranked No.1 in the tape glue category in Japan.
- Tape glue is a convenient handy item.
These 3 points are the main reason why Kokuyo Dotliner is highly recommended.
If you try the Japanese tape glue once, you will definitely find how smooth and handy it is.