Have you ever eaten or heard of Ochazuke (お茶漬け)? Ochazuke or Chazuke is a kind of Japanese rice bowl dish. The rice bowl dish generally consists of boiled white rice soaked in Japanese green...
I'm Japanese living in Niigata Prefecture,Japan.I want to introduce things about Japan,especially unique Japanese products,sightseeing places,my daily life and Japanese culture.
- Imagawayaki – Classic Japanese cakes known by many different names
- The difference between Tempura, Kakiage and Karaage
- The Japan’s 3 best fireworks festivals
- Shiroi Fusen – Nostalgic white Senbei rice crackers with chocolate cream
- Warabi Mochi – Traditional Mochi Sweets with over 1000 years of history
Abura Soba Bathclin Calbee Jagariko Chado(茶道) Cut Yocchan Dagashi Dorayaki Furikake Japanese bath salt Japanese bento boxes Japanese green tea Kabayaki-san Taro Kaki no Tane Kaminari-Okoshi Kanzuri paste Kinako Konpeito Kutani ware Manju Maruchan Akai Kitsune Miso miso soup Mochi sweets Morinaga Ramune Soda Candy Nagoya meshi natto Nissin cup noodles Ochazuke Oden Oshiruko Perfume Peyang Sauce Yakisoba rice seasoning Senbei Shichimi Togarashi Summer dishes in Japan Tempura Tororo kombu Traditional Japanese sweets Umaibo Umeboshi plum Yahiko Shrine Yatsuhashi Yokan Yuzu Kosho